I saw this idea on pinterest, you’re shocked aren’t you?! There are probably about 100 recipes for this alone! I really love the recipes that are on there, there have only been a couple that hasn’t turned out as I thought they would. These, however, were great! The first time I made these I layered the meat on the bottom layer, which made it seem to fall apart a lot easier, so the second time I put the meat on the top layer and it worked out a lot better. One of the things I like a lot about that recipe is how it can be made with really any type of cheese that is in the fridge, it can also be made with whatever type of tomatoes that are laying around the house, whether its fresh, canned, or sauce.
Tomatoes (either fresh, canned, or sauce)
Cheese (mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan or mix of all)
½ lb ground beef
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray the muffin tin with Pam or some other non stick spray
3. Brown the ground beef in a skillet, season with salt and pepper, drain and set aside
4. Now start the layers: won ton wrapper, tomato, cheese, Italian spices, won ton wrapper, tomato, ground beef, cheese and Italian spices.
5. Place in the oven 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and it is heated throughout.